It is the county’s goal to have more participation within our community. We have made some changes and added the following incentives:
• The top 4 nonprofit organizations with the most over all participation will receive a $250.00 donation.
• One person can only represent one club or organization. If a person belongs to an organization and a club, they must choose which one they want to represent.
• Each club or organization group must sign in together as a group to be counted as a group.
• We have had issues in the past with not having the correct size T-shirts for participants. Our goal this year is to have T-shirts on the day of the clean up. If you have a school group or organization that plans to participate in the clean up, please get a list of names, sizes and what district that group will be signing in at to the Mayor’s Office no later than March 28th (I apologize for any inconvenience but I will not be able to except late orders. This is due to ordering purposes. Thank you.) The shirts will be handed out when you sign in. We will order some extra adult size shirts for people that participate and are unable to sign up prior to the deadline (on a first come first serve basis).
• The Litter Clean Up will be on April 13, 2013 from 9 AM to 12 PM with food and door prizes provided at 1PM at the Scott County Office Building. Rain out date will be April 27, 2013.
• For more information please contact Scott County Litter Coordinator Shonda Crabtree at 423-663-2000