Several licensed physicians maintain clinics in Scott County, including:
• Robert J. Lloyd, DO (423-569-2121)
• Circle of Life Family Care — John Martin, MD & Cathy Martin, DO (423-569-3762)
• Grace Primary Care — Tim Smith, MD; Lori Weathers, FNP; Scott Rector, PA-C; Karla West, FNP; Amanda Lloyd, FNP-C (423-663-4200)
• Mountain People’s Health Council — Norma (423-663-2920), Robbins (423-627-2782), Huntsville (423-663-9200), Oneida (423-569-3800), Winfield (423-569-8064)
• Family & Pediatric Care Clinic — Alisha Shoemaker, MSN, FNB-BC
Big South Fork Medical Center is a 25-bed, critical care facility operated by Pioneer Health Services, based in Magee, Miss. The hospital offers a 24/7/365 emergency room, operating room, physical therapy, geripsych and other services.
Emergency calls are dispatched by Scott County’s E-911 communications system and ambulance service is provided by Scott County EMS, which is managed by Scott County Government. » More
The Scott County Health Department maintains a fully-functional facility offering services in adult health, child health, women’s health and disease control.